Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Painting Thursday Doldrums

I apologize for such a long gap since my last post. I go t a slew of jobs there at the end of summer then went on a wonderful family vacay to the west coast. Once I finally got back into the studio it took a while to get my rhythm back. So long in fact that I started into a funk because I thought I'd lost my painting mojo. But all of the sudden it came back and I finished two paintings pretty quickly. But now that I'm done I'm kind of all out of ideas and whenever I go back to the drawing board, literally, I get frustrated at the slow pace of it all. Thankfully though, Painting Thursdays has turned into Painting Tuesdays and Thursdays now that school has started back up.

1 comment:

  1. The subject matter is also widely popular with the children, and many have created very popular books based on this subject matter. Get detailed info about andy warhol art on this web.

    ReplyDelete